• Support the Softball and Baseball teams this summer as they look to go to state
  • Boys Golf wins the State Championship for the first time in school history
  • Girls Track wins State Champion title for the first time in school history
  • eSports finishes in 2nd place @State.
  • Check out FREE Yoga classes for highschool students on Friday's at Soulshine
  • Yearbook are on Sale NOW. Use code 3522 Online or Bring Cash to Room 402.
  • Job Posting: Computer Support Specialist with ADM Schools
  • Registration for Fall 2024 Dmacc Classes is Open
  • Follow our Black & Redgister TikTok @blackandredgister
  • See what goes into a news site at @BLACKANDREDGISTER on Instagram

April 2024 Fine Arts Student of the Month: Jeffery Warner

Aprils Fine Arts Student of the Month Jeffery Warner feels happy to be appreciated. “I really enjoy doing this so being the student of the month shows that I am appreciated.”

April’s Fine Arts Student of the Month is Jeffery Warner.  He is the son of Heidi and Jason Warner and is a senior. Warner has participated in drama productions for all of his four years at ADM. He also has been a participant in academic decathlon for three years.

Warner is happy to be April’s Fine Arts Student of the Month. When asked why he was chosen as Fine Arts Student of the Month, Warner said, “I enjoyed what I did and made friends as I went along.”

In honor of his achievements, Lincoln Savings Bank has donated $100 to the ADM Scholarship Foundation.