• The Drake Relays are offering free general admission for the track and field day on 4/26
  • No School this Friday. 4/26
  • We have two up and coming college visits, check out your email for more information.
  • Applications for the Summer Media Journalism Internship are due May, 3rd
  • Tickets for prom are on sale now. View your email for information about purchasing.
  • Check out FREE Yoga classes for highschool students on Friday's at Soulshine
  • Check in your email for Vounteer Club Opportunities
  • Don't forget to nominate students for character spots. Use the form in your email.
  • Submissions for ADM's Literary Magazine are due May 1st
  • Yearbook are on Sale NOW. Use code 3522 Online or Bring Cash to Room 402.

November 2023 Student of the Month: Paige Mattes

November Student of the Month is Paige Mattes. Daughter of Scott and Kim Mattes, Mattes is a senior here at ADM High School. When asked what her favorite classes were throughout high school, she listed Medical Interventions because of all the fun labs they get to do, chemistry, and Psychology because it’s something she’s interested in and wants to pursue going into college. Mattes stated that she’s interested in attending Central College and is undecided of what she wants to major in at this time.

Mattes is involved in multiple activities including track and cross country where she is a captain on both teams. When asked what she’s learned from these sports, she responded with, “I’ve learned a lot of things, like leadership and working as a team.” Mattes just finished her cross country season where she qualified and ran in the state meet and is very excited for the 2024 track season. Along with all the activities Mattes is involved in, she also finds time to volunteer at Camp Invention and Meal from the Heartland, as well as in the nursey at Valley Church in West Des Moines. When asked if she had any advice for her classmates about finding success in school or in life, Mattes responded with, “Make sure you’re working hard to the best of your abilities. Make sure you’re being kind to those around you.”

Mattes is honored and thankful to be recognized as November Student of the Month. She believes she’s been acknowledged because she is constantly working hard to get good grades in all of her classes. “I’m happy that my hard work is paying off,” Mattes explains.

In honor of her achievements, Raccoon Valley Bank has donated $100 to the ADM Scholarship Foundation.