• Support the Softball and Baseball teams this summer as they look to go to state
  • Boys Golf wins the State Championship for the first time in school history
  • Girls Track wins State Champion title for the first time in school history
  • eSports finishes in 2nd place @State.
  • Check out FREE Yoga classes for highschool students on Friday's at Soulshine
  • Yearbook are on Sale NOW. Use code 3522 Online or Bring Cash to Room 402.
  • Job Posting: Computer Support Specialist with ADM Schools
  • Registration for Fall 2024 Dmacc Classes is Open
  • Follow our Black & Redgister TikTok @blackandredgister
  • See what goes into a news site at @BLACKANDREDGISTER on Instagram

September 2023 Fine Arts Student of the Month: Soila Winter

Photo by Jorja Janssen

Septembers 2023 marching band Fine Arts Student of the Month is ADM Junior, Soila Winter. Daughter of Julie and Clinton Winter, Winter is involved in many activites including Student Council, which she has just recently joined. Winter feels that Student Council has allowed her to branch out and use her social skills more, it has helped her to learn how to be less nervous and painky when in bigger group setings.

Winter has had the honor of being this years drum major, “I get to like help people, and talk to them, and just get to know them a little bit more than when I was just a trumpet.” Winter believes that others should join band because it is a lot of fun, there is no toxicity, and it is very much like a tight knit community. Winter says, “It’s hard work at first. Like trying to get everything to come together, like the marching and the technique it takes. But once you accomplish it, it’s like really cool to see like how you were able to do that.”

Winter is very appreciative of being Fine Arts Student of the Month, it makes her feel like she has accomplished something, “I also couldn’t have done it without the other people who are surronding me and supporting me.” said Winter.

In recgonition of her achievements, Lincoln Savings Bank is donating $100 to the ADM Scholoarship foundation.