• The Drake Relays are offering free general admission for the track and field day on 4/26
  • No School this Friday. 4/26
  • We have two up and coming college visits, check out your email for more information.
  • Applications for the Summer Media Journalism Internship are due May, 3rd
  • Tickets for prom are on sale now. View your email for information about purchasing.
  • Check out FREE Yoga classes for highschool students on Friday's at Soulshine
  • Check in your email for Vounteer Club Opportunities
  • Don't forget to nominate students for character spots. Use the form in your email.
  • Submissions for ADM's Literary Magazine are due May 1st
  • Yearbook are on Sale NOW. Use code 3522 Online or Bring Cash to Room 402.

The scoop on Everbowl Acia Restaurant

The scoop on Everbowl Acia Restaurant

¨We believe the key to life is motion- and the key to motion is superfood. Found in nature and crafted by hand, Everbowls are loaded with stuff straight from the earth that energizes the body and grounds the mind.¨ – Everbowl

About Everbowl:

Everbowl is a Southern California based company who is a healthy and creative acia, and drink restaurant. They strive to create healthy and tasty snacks and drinks. Everbowl makes acia bowls, smoothies, and coffees that are all customizable to your liking and help to keep you healthy inside and out. Their most popular products are the ¨Everbowls¨ and the ¨Whateverbowls¨, Everbowls are crafted bowls like the Blue Lagoon, which includes layers of flavors like Blue Majic, Coco love and more. The Whatever bowls are your own customizable bowls where you go through the process of picking your bases, then your toppings for whatever mood you are in, sweet, salty, fruity. They also provide superfuel coffees and pressed juices, for those slow or sick days. The benefits of Everbowls are, maintaining good heart health, boosting immunity, regulating metobolism, and providing energy.

Products:

Everbowl provides many options of bases, like Acia, Brazilian Berry(taste like blackberry), unsweetened Chocolate, Blue Majic(Coconut flavor), pineapple, mango, peanut butter, chia pudding etc. Their nutrients packed toppings includes, nut butter, grapes, cinnamon apples, kiwi, dried mango, sliced almonds and more.

Like said before they dont just have acia bowls, but also have flavor packed smoothies, coffees and pressed juices. The smoothies are loaded with flavors that are healthy for you but also taste good. Some of the most popular ones are Nanberry Bliss with vanilla, banana, strawberry and almond milk, and Matcha Magic with vanilla, matcha, banana liquid and almond milk. These smoothies give you energy and nutrients all in one amazing drink. Their pressed juices include flavors from Orange Tumeric and Blackberry Lemon to Greens with Ginger.

Everbowl crafts their bowls and smoothies with perfection by using superfoods. Superfoods are a range of foods that offer lots of health benefits resulting in high nutrition. Some of the most common ones they use are, strawberry’s, kiwis, apples and pitaya. Everything they put in their products are vegan except honey, bee pollen and Whey protein powder.

¨We craft superfoods¨

The company:

An investor in  the Everbowl Acia resteraunt, Justin Sloan, is an entrepreneur and a real estate investor, he has invested in Everbowl as well as many other companies. He plans to open 10 more locations in Iowa, specifically, Coralville, Waterloo, Ceder Falls, Des Moines, and Ames. Drew Brees a Superbowl MVP, health nut and entrepreneur is now one of the franchisees of Everbowl, he sought after the CEO of Everbowl Jeff Fenster, in interest to be apart of the company after becoming a fan of the bowls and how they make them. Their goal is to open 85 stores worldwide.

Everbowl has been a hit in all areas it accompanies, some of the top reviews on the restaurant said they liked how healthy and delicious it was, to be more specific ¨Healthy Goodness”one review stated. People also like how cheap it is, they said it was one of the cheapest acia places they had been to, and very worth it for the taste and size.