May 2023 Fine Arts Student of the Month: Kendal Book

Photo by Jorja Janssen

May 2023 Fine Art Student of the Month who was nominated for art, is ADM senior Kendal Book. Book is the daughter of Kelli and Jason Book. She is involved in golf, FFA, Student Council, Silver Cord, and the Big Sister program. From these different activities, she said she has learned many things such as social skills, personal development, leadership, public speaking, the importance of volunteering, and just overall how to be a better human being.

Within her Fine Arts activities, Book has held the positions of co-reporter officer, co-captain, and she is on the executive team. Book is very passionate about all the activities she’s involved in and she believes that everyone, no matter who you are should join any and all the activities that she is involved in. She said, “You learn a lot of life skills through all of those things no matter what you are doing, golfing, participating in an FFA activity, or things like that. You just meet a lot of new people.”

Being Fine Arts Student of the Month means a lot to Book. It validates to her that putting in the hard work will pay off one way or another. Book believes that she has been honored as Fine Arts Student of the Month because she has been involved in so many activities over the years and she has stuck with a majority of them.

In recognition of her achievements, Lincoln Savings Bank is donating $100 to the ADM Scholarship Foundation.