March 2023 Student of the Month: Nicole Storck

Photo by Jorja Janssen

Nicole Storck is the daughter Angie and Jesse Storck. She currently has a GPA of 3.9 and is actively involved in Student Council as well as basketball and track. Storck said,  “In Student Council I’ve learned a lot about leadership and how to lead a large group of people.” She also said that basketball has taught her the importance of furthering the growth of relationships.

Some of Storck’s favorite classes include math classes because “Schneider is a good teacher” and science/Chemistry because “I enjoy learning about the human body and just nature in general.” Outside of school, Storck volunteers at her church’s Knights of Columbus. She also volunteers at their fish fry event. Storck enjoys volunteering though her church because it gives her more time to spend with her paternal grandparents and it’s lots of fun to see everyone that comes out to support her church.

After graduation, Storck plans to attend Benedictine College in Atchison, Kansas. She will major in exercise sciences in hopes of becoming a strength and conditioning trainer. Storck’s advice for the underclassmen is “Work hard and success will come, don’t be afraid to make mistakes.”

Storck is honored to be selected as Student of the Month. She appreciates that the time and effort that she is putting into succeding in not only her school life but also life outside of school is being noticed and admired. Storck believes that she was chosen as Student of the Month because “I’ve applied myself through school to get to the point I am today.”

In recognition of her achievements, Raccoon Valley Bank has donated $100 to the ADM Scholarship Foundation.