October Kiwanis Humanitarian Student of the Month: Alexa Seidl

Alexa Seidl is the October Kiwanis Humanitarian Student of the Month. Alexa, daughter of Jaque and Chris Seidl, is a senior with a 3.9 GPA.

Currently, Seidl’s favorite high school classes are Yearbook, because it varies from her other classes and allows her to meet new people; DMACC online classes, because they’re good for college credits and prepare her for future college classes; and English, because she loves reading and giving speeches.

Seidl is involved in soccer, track, volleyball, Speech, Yearbook, Student Council, National Honor Society and Humanitarian Cord. These involvements have taught her better leadership in her school, improved her speaking skills and prepared her for the future and all to come. Seidl volunteers with Kiwanis, at St. John’s Catholic Church, Meals for the Heartland, ADM Booster Club, and more.

After high school, Seidl plans to attend Northwest Missouri majoring in Dietetics.

Seidl advises others’ to stay ahead in their classes, communicate with their teachers and ask for help to stay ahead in their academic careers.

She is appreciative to be receiving the title of Kiwanis Humanitarian Student of the Month because she is honored to know that organizations outside of school recognize all she does.

In recognition of her achievements, Kiwanis of Adel has donated $50 to the ADM Scholarship Foundation.