September 2022 Student Of The Month- Alexa Seidl

Septembers Student Of The Month is Alexa Seidl. She is the daughter of Jacque & Chris Seidl, and is a Senior at ADM High School. Seidl is very involved in activity’s at ADM she participates in, Soccer, Track, Volleyball, Student Council, NHS, Speech, Quill & Scroll, and Tiger Ambassadors. She enjoys many classes at ADM, but ones she enjoys the most is yearbook because she gets to be around a group of different people and gets to express her creativity, as well as History and English because, she gets to see what happened during different times and enjoys reading and writing. Seidl isn’t just involved in school, she is very involved outside of school; in the community. Alexa has volunteered at her church for Kiwanis, school youth activity’s and Meals For Heartland, delivering food to those in need.

Seidl isn’t sure of where she wants to go yet, she is interested in the University Of Northern Missouri, and majoring in Nutrition and Dietetics. Seidl has been through almost 4 years of high school now and the advice she would offer to others for success in school and life is, “Be you and don’t care about what people say or think about you, it will get you much further”. Student of the month is a very great honor, to Alexa this means to her that people notice what she does for the school and community and it makes her feel good about what she does! Alexa thinks people chose her because of all the hard work she puts in to make high school enjoyable for everyone ,and she is always there for people.

In recognition of her achievements, Raccoon Valley Bank has donated $1oo to the ADM Scholarship Foundation.