Photo by Emma Kaney

McKenzie Gettler – May Teacher of the Month

McKenzie Gettler was nominated for one of May’s Teachers of the Month.  Although she has been teaching for eight years, this is her third year teaching here at ADM.

Mrs. Gettler received this title because her students see the hard work she puts in for them.  She takes a lot of her own free time to be the FFA advisor and help her students with everything.

Mrs. Gettler wanted to be a science/agriculture here at ADM because she wanted to be involved with something in the agriculture industry.  “It’s very near and dear to my heart, especially because it helps create fuel for everyone,” said Gettler.

To Mrs. Gettler, being teacher of the month means her efforts aren’t going unnoticed.  “It means a free jeans week, just kidding.  It’s nice to have someone take a few moments to say thank you and show appreciation because appreciation makes everyone feel good,” said Mrs. Gettler.

Black & (Red)gister • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in

Comments (0)

All Black & (Red)gister Picks Reader Picks Sort: Newest

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *