Regan+Wahman

Regan Wahman

Regan Wahman – May Student of the Month

Regan Wahman, daughter of Wendy and Jarrod Wahman, maintains an accumulative GPA of 4.0 and is May’s Student of the Month.

Her favorite three classes in high school are Yearbook, AP Literature and Composition, and Spanish IV.  She enjoys these because she likes creating Yearbook’s spreads, reading all the books for her literature class, and participating in all the fun activities in Spanish. She’s involved in Speech which has taught her public speaking skills and how to show emotions, and tennis, which has shown her another way to have fun.

After graduation, she plans on attending ISU; her major is not yet decided, but she’s interested in pursuing Spanish as a minor.

When asked about advice about success in school or life, she had this to say: “If it seems pointless, you should still try your hardest–one way or another it’s still affecting your future.”

To her, Student of the Month means more than just an close parking spot–it means someone appreciates all her hard work.  She thinks that she’s probably been chosen for her after school work in Yearbook, “It could be because I’m always taking pictures for people in Yearbook, like I’ve been covering for them.”

Black & (Red)gister • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in