Photo by Jesse Howard

Emily Gard holding up a drawling of her father, Steve Gard.

Emily Gard- May Fine Arts Student of the Month

Emily Gard is the Fine Arts Student of the Month specifically for her art work. Emily is a senior at ADM and the daughter of Ginger and Steve Gard.

Emily is involved in art, independent study art, and choir. Emily has been in ADM Singers for two years and done choir ever since 7th grade. Since she can remember she has been involved in art classes.

Emily has learned a lot from all these activities she is involved in. “I have learned how to express myself through art. I have gained respect for photography and singing. Art is everywhere in the world,” said Emily.

She believes others should participate in the fine art activities she is in. “You can learn so much about yourself as a person and it helps you grow.”

Earning title of Fine Arts Student of the Month is a big honor. “It’s cool to be noticed, I feel like fine art’s aren’t as important to most people,” she explains.

“I work hard in my art classes and I take my time on all of my work,” Emily explains as to why she is Fine Arts Student of the Month.

In honor of Emily’s achievements Lincoln Savings Bank donated $100 to the ADM Scholorship Foundation.

Black & (Red)gister • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in