Kiwanis March Student of the Month- Emily Neumann

Emily Neumann, the daughter of Kevin and Paula Neumann, is one of the Kiwanis Students of the Month for March.

Neumann has a 4.0 grade point average and has taken on the challenge of AP Courses during her high school career. One of her favorite classes is AP Government because of the discussions about current and relatable topics.  With her love of history and her teacher Mrs. Miller,  she enjoyed AP U.S History as well. Lastly, She also likes AP Statistics because it is different than any other math class she has taken.

Neumann is involved in Speech (4 years), Golf (2 years), and Band (4 years). In these activities she has learned about the variety of things you can do in speech, the ability to motivate yourself in golf, and how to get better in music as well as telling a story through marching band.

Faith Lutheran Church is where Neumann does most of her volunteering. She helps with the family ministry by playing games with the kids, telling bible stories or managing slideshows. Neumann has also volunteered with the Salvation Army.

When asked for advice about how she has success in school she said, “Whatever you choose to do, whether it’s fine arts, sports or anything, stick it out. Actually fully experience something before you decide it’s not for you.”

Neumann plans to major in Journalism with a Pre-Law track and minor in Spanish and History, but has not decided where she is attending college yet.

Neumann believes she has been chosen as a Kiwanis Student of the Month for her good grades and involvement in activities, church and community. She feels honored to be chosen.

In recognition of her achievements, Kiwanis has donated $50 to the ADM Scholarship Foundation.

Black & (Red)gister • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in

Comments (0)

All Black & (Red)gister Picks Reader Picks Sort: Newest

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *