Racquel Gonzalez- December Fine Arts Student of the Month

Racquel Gonzalez is one of the Fine Arts Student of the Month for December. Racquel is the daughter of Michelle and Frabricio Gonzalez. As a senior, she has participated in Newspaper and Play Crew.

Racquel has learned numerous ideas from news class and behind curtains for play. As a reporter, she has found a story in everything and anything. As well as, “important to learn to be neutral bias and talk to many,” Racquel said. Not being on stage but behind the actors, Racquel creates the looks we see on stage. Racquel often brought and helped with the makeup. Using the limited resources she learned to, “make the most of it.”

According to Racquel, “everyone should be involved in Fine Arts due to the fact of getting really involved with the community and school. Along with meeting new people in a fun dynamic.”

Being a Fine Arts Student of the Month, Racquel thinks she has, “gone out of her way to find stories and make everything the best.” Making the stories, “non-exclusive to the same stories and cover anything,” she can find.

In recognition of her achievements, Lincoln Savings Bank has donated $100 to theĀ ADM Scholarship Foundation.

Black & (Red)gister • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in

Comments (0)

All Black & (Red)gister Picks Reader Picks Sort: Newest

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *