• Seniors, your last day of school is May 17th.
  • We have two up and coming college visits, check out your email for more information.
  • Applications for the Summer Media Journalism Internship are due May, 3rd
  • Tickets for prom are on sale now. View your email for information about purchasing.
  • Check out FREE Yoga classes for highschool students on Friday's at Soulshine
  • Check in your email for Vounteer Club Opportunities
  • Don't forget to nominate students for character spots. Use the form in your email.
  • Yearbook are on Sale NOW. Use code 3522 Online or Bring Cash to Room 402.
  • Job Posting: Computer Support Specialist with ADM Schools
  • Registration for Fall 2024 Dmacc Classes is Open

November Month of Giving

November is a time to be thankful and give back to others. This year, the ADM High School offers students different ways to give back to our community including the food drive, trash pick up, writing thank you cards, puppy minutes and the coat drive. ADM Student Council is hoping the student body will take part in these opportunities this year, and make an even bigger impact than last year.

The food drive is a great and easy way for students to get involved. To do this, you can bring in needed food items that are listed on the green fliers posted around the school. This will end on Friday. The advisory that brings in the most food goods wins a pizza or ice cream party. Power hour is a great time to get caught up on any work in school, but on Wednesday and Thursday, students were able to participate in November Month of Giving. Wednesday, students were able to help clean up our campus of any trash or debris. On Thursday, Mrs. Miller opened her doors to anyone who wanted to write special letters to the important people in your life. Students just had to come with an address, and the student council would send the notes out for you. And finally, students were able to come and play with puppies from 12-1:30 on Friday after school. This was $1 for every minute and all contributions went to Aheinz to help cats and dogs find their forever homes.

Mrs. Miller, who runs and guides student council through this process, said, “November Month of Giving is very important because it focuses on giving back to the school and community.”

The month of giving celebrates the generosity of our community and all of our staff, students, donors and volunteers that are around us. It doesn’t take much to make an impact and make someone’s day. As the month winds down, be sure you’re being kind to others and giving back. You never know who may need it.