• ADM Before and After School program is hiring

• Take a DMACC class on a DMACC Campus? You're still required to attend Nov. 22, even though we don't have school

• Dance team competes at State Dance Dec. 1

• No school Weds, Nov 22-Sun, Nov 26 for Thanksgiving break

• Baby, middle school, and senior photos are due to Yearbook by 11/22

Wall of Fame

The Wall of Fame was placed in the middle school commons to feature the best and brightest of ADM students. John DenHerder, Elizabeth DenHerder, Chloe Spoonemore, Marissa Meadowcroft, and Emma Riker's photos will be added for going above and beyond in their respective activities.

Kirsten Abbas, Reporter

Nineteen students from ADM were inducted into the high school’s “Wall of Fame” for an outstanding performance in fine arts activities. Of the nineteen, five seniors will have their pictures placed on the wall in the middle school commons.

John DenHerder made All-State Orchestra in 2014 and All-State Band in 2015 and 2016. He will be the first new plaque.

Elizabeth DenHerder made All-State Band in 2014 and 2016.

Chloe Spoonemore made All-State Individual Speech for the year 2016-2017.

Marissa Meadowcroft made All-State Individual Speech for the year 2015-2016.

Emma Riker made All-State Individual Speech for the year 2015-2016.

The plaques are 6×8 on cherry wood and represent the best in ADM’s activities. To receive a plaque, a student must audition for an All-State category and not only make it through recalls, but also be accepted. The formal awards were announced during ADM’s spring choral performance by Tammy Clements.

Tweet about this on TwitterEmail this to someonePrint this pageShare on Facebook