• Seniors, your last day of school is May 17th.
  • We have two up and coming college visits, check out your email for more information.
  • Applications for the Summer Media Journalism Internship are due May, 3rd
  • Tickets for prom are on sale now. View your email for information about purchasing.
  • Check out FREE Yoga classes for highschool students on Friday's at Soulshine
  • Check in your email for Vounteer Club Opportunities
  • Don't forget to nominate students for character spots. Use the form in your email.
  • Yearbook are on Sale NOW. Use code 3522 Online or Bring Cash to Room 402.
  • Job Posting: Computer Support Specialist with ADM Schools
  • Registration for Fall 2024 Dmacc Classes is Open

Allison’s 2023 Fall Favorites

Drinks:

Fall is by far my favorite time of year to grab a coffee or fall-themed drink with my friends because of the wide variety of especially delicious flavors and new combinations of holiday favorites differing every year. Some of my personal favorites that I’ve been loving this year include the Iced Pumpkin Cream Chai Tea Latte, the Iced White Mocha Latte with Pumpkin from Starbucks, or the Pumpkin Blondie from 7-Brew. If you’re not much of a coffee drinker, that’s okay, because the Fall Fusion from Hyper is a great coffee substitute that I’ve been obsessed with recently.

Clothing:

If you’re like me and you love to get into the fall spirit with some adorable and comfy clothes, I have a few places in mind that you should definitely check out next time you’re out and about. First off, keeping it simple, Aerie. Aerie always has the cutest, up-to-date fall clothing and it’s especially cozy. Some of my favorite items to look out for are their seasonal sweaters and pajama pants. Pacsun is another great place to look for those super comfortable outfits. They have a wide variety of sweatshirts, sweaters, sweatpants, adorable jeans, etc. that will have you all set when it comes to your outfit this fall. White Fox Boutique also has the cutest loungewear sets and also dressier clothes for your next occasion.

Decor:

In my opinion, nobody can do fall decorations better than TJ Maxx. They have a wide variety of the most homey and charming fall decor at amazingly affordable prices. If you’re looking for a quick one-stop shop for all your home needs this autumn season, TJ Maxx is the perfect place to grab your new favorite candles, blankets, pillows, etc. Target is another great place to pick up all your favorite fall finds. Personally, I can get distracted in there for way too long just walking through the fall sections alone. Everybody has been getting all their decor there for what feels like forever, but they never fail to put out the cutest new items each and every year.

Activities:

An oldie but a goodie, a good ole pumpkin patch. Nobody can go wrong with an afternoon trip to a local pumpkin patch. They just scream everything good about fall and fulfill every fall dream. My friends and I never fail to have a fall movie marathon. We fill it with our favorite fall films and the even better Pillsbury Pumpkin Cookies. We usually tend to stay more on our favorite Fall Disney movies, but if you prefer a good horror movie, definitely put together a list of your favorite horror films with your friends. Something new on our to-do list for this year is to make the cutest matching Fall tie blankets we saw on TikTok. In reality, you can really do this for any holiday or just as a random fun activity. If you’re interested in this idea as well, grab your friend, head to your nearest craft store, pick out each of your favorite themed fabrics, and make matching tie blankets with them while watching whatever festive movie you’ve picked out for the night. One last thing we won’t be able to go without is driving around while listening to Zach Bryan’s newest albums with the windows down soaking in the crisp fall air.

Happy Fall 2023