• Support the Softball and Baseball teams this summer as they look to go to state
  • Boys Golf wins the State Championship for the first time in school history
  • Girls Track wins State Champion title for the first time in school history
  • eSports finishes in 2nd place @State.
  • Check out FREE Yoga classes for highschool students on Friday's at Soulshine
  • Yearbook are on Sale NOW. Use code 3522 Online or Bring Cash to Room 402.
  • Job Posting: Computer Support Specialist with ADM Schools
  • Registration for Fall 2024 Dmacc Classes is Open
  • Follow our Black & Redgister TikTok @blackandredgister
  • See what goes into a news site at @BLACKANDREDGISTER on Instagram

The Great Wonders of the DND Club

The high school of ADM has many different clubs that a lot of people don’t know about. The Dungeons and Dragons club, DND club for short, is one of those clubs. The DND club was founded last year, and has over 20 active participants. The fanbase is very dedicated and will help all people who are interested. There are many different things you can do, but here are some things that the DND club values the most.

The DND club was made by multiple very passionate people who just wanted a chance to show their favorite game to the ADM High School. They worked for the entire third quarter of last year to make their dream become a reality and it did. The club meets together every Monday from 4:00 to 5:00, and the games can go past this small time frame so you have to be committed. The people in the club are a different subject entirely, so you will hear about them next.

The people in the DND club are inviting to everyone who are new to the game whether they know the person or not. The people of this club have an unofficial discord server where they play unofficial games if you want to play for more than the hour provided by the school. The players will normally have a game already going, but they are normally accommodating to new players. The players will do their best to teach you that game because it is a pretty hard game to learn, but if you stick with it you should get used to it pretty quick. 

The group is full of people who have been playing the game for years, which is great, but they would love to introduce more people to the group. If you would like to join this club contact Mr. Schoenrock or try to find someone who will take you to a meeting. Enjoy your time and have fun.