April Fine Arts Student of the Month: Averi Brady

Sean Whitson

More stories from Sean Whitson

Photo by Sean Whitson

Averi Brady, April’s Fine Arts Student of the Month is performing in the musical, which is set to premier on April 16th. She opens the show with an energetic solo, which sets the tone for the entire show.

Averi Brady, junior and daughter of Tod and Audra Brady, has been honored as one of the Fine Arts Students of the Month. She has been involved in Amp, ADM’s premiere jazz choir, Drama, Choir, NHS, Speech, and has been inducted into the Thespian Society. She has also auditioned for the All-State Jazz Choir, participated in Solo- Ensemble competitions, and has been selected for All-State individual speech in her sophomore year for two separate events. 

Brady believes other people should join those Fine Art activities because of the fun they can be, as well as building communication and artistic skills that can be useful in the future. As well as that, there is the potential to meet more friends and learn good skills to utilize in a business or other job environment.  

Being a Fine Arts Student of the Month is an honor to Brady. “It means that I’ve world super, super hard, and I’ve gotten good at what I do, so I was recognized for it,” Brady said. 

Brady would like to give a special shoutout to Amp, ADM’s varsity jazz choir, which placed 8th in Iowa at the Vocal Jazz Championships.

In honor of Brady’s achievements, Lincoln Savings Bank has donated 100 dollars to the ADM Scholarship Foundation.