END IT

A Movement Made to CHANGE THE WORLD

Over+40+million+people+are+currently+trapped+in+slavery.+ADM+HS+recognizes+Shine+A+Light+On+Slavery+Day+on+February+13th+by+drawing+a+red+X+on+their+hands.+

Photo by Coppell Student Media

Over 40 million people are currently trapped in slavery. ADM HS recognizes Shine A Light On Slavery Day on February 13th by drawing a red X on their hands.

Life is not fair and it never has been, nor will it ever be. That is why the world needs people who are willing to fight for those living life unfairly. Those willing to dim the nightmares of the nation.

Slavery has long been abolished in the United States, yet it still exists today. Most of the world knows nothing about the human rights issues that we are fighting today. “There are 40.3 million people held against their will in slavery today.” (www.enditmovement.com). A quarter of all those victims are children. Life for these victims is an absolute nightmare. That is why the END IT Movement was created.

The END IT Movement is a partnership of organizations fighting for freedom by raising awareness, collecting donations, and going out and rescuing victims all across the world. By joining the movement, you are joining the fight to end slavery that starts with the belief that even one person trapped is too many.

ADM HS students are recognizing the END IT Movement on February 13th by drawing a red X on their hands, symbolizing that slavery still exists today and they do not stand for it. “This is a chance for us to bring awareness to a lot of people that don’t know what goes on in the world. It’s a chance for us to make a difference regarding slavery.” Senior Faith Moyer said. 

Of course there are more actions needed, if you want to learn more, or donate visit enditmovement.com