March 2023 Fine Arts Student of the Month: Payton Taylor

Posing+by+the+Speech+Districts+sign%2C+state+qualifer+Payton+Taylor+celebrates+her+acheivments.+

Posing by the Speech Districts sign, state qualifer Payton Taylor celebrates her acheivments.

March 2023 Fine Arts Student of the Month is Payton Taylor. Payton is the 10th-grade daughter of Mike and Lindsay Taylor who is being recognized for her participation in group and individual speech.

Throughout her first two high school years, Taylor has been involved in: Speech, FFA, Student Council, NHS, and various sports. She claims that she has learned lots of leadership skills, how to be a teammate, responsibility and how to write positively. “Speech in particular has taught me how to be a stronger speaker and not have stage fright,” Taylor said.

She encourages others to partake in fine art activities because they are super fun and teach good life lessons and experiences you’ll need in life. She claims that being named Student of the Month for Fine Arts is a huge honor. “it’s nice to be recognized for something that’s not required to do.”She thinks that she has been honored with this title because of her participation and state trips in both individual and group speech.

In honor of her achievements, Lincon Savings Bank donated 100 dollars to the ADM scholarship fund.